Attorney ProfilesJulia L. Gray, Attorney and counselor at law
PROFESSIONAL BIOGRAPHY OF JULIA L GRAY
- Graduated cum laude, 1984 from Rockhurst University in Kansas City, with degrees in English and Political Science.
- Graduated cum laude, 1988 from University of Minnesota School of Law.
- Graduate work completed at University of Kansas and Washington University in St. Louis.
- Member of Missouri Bar Association, St. Louis County Bar Association, and Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis.
- Practice is concentrated in Civil Matters, Small Business Conflict Resolution, Estate Planning (Wills, Living Trusts, Living Wills, Powers of Attorney), Probate, Misdemeanors/Traffic/Warrants, Family Law ( especially “lightly contested” or “uncontested” divorce, custody/child support, and premarital agreements), and Personal Injury.
- Recent seminars participated in include Drafting Estate Planning Documents (2007, 2008, 2011, 2012, 2015), Family Law Conference (2007, 2010, 2011, 2013), Solo and Small Firm Conference (2008) (2010) (2014), and misc other legal education events and meetings.
- Julia is also an experienced educator, having taught writing classes and seminars at all levels, including high school, college, MBA, and other professional programs. Julia has also taught Business Law and Constitutional Law at local MBA programs.
- Julia has lived in the St. Louis area with her husband and three children since 1988.